- Bicycle & Helmet Safety
- Motor Vehicle Safety
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD ALONE
- Playground Safety (click here for pictures of our build day)
- Violence Prevention
- Water Safety (click here for pamphlet and videos)
Research and Presentations
We propose a comprehensive approach to prevent injury in Salt Lake City's child and adolescent populations by:
- Merging with and expanding existing hospital-based injury prevention efforts.
- Providing assistance to new and promising initiatives
- Strengthening existing neighborhood injury prevention efforts to reduce injury to Salt Lake's children.
The goal of the Injury Free Coalition for Kids (IFCK) of Salt Lake City is to create and sustain a healthy community for children that is continually improving the social environment through the reduction of injury.
Charles W. Pruitt, MD, FAAP
Physician, Medical Director